-

Thursday 21 May 2015

Urban Decay Naked Palettes in India!

Image Source: http://www.urbandecay.com/

If you're anything like me and have been hooked on to the blogging world for a long, long time, this particular piece of information might tickle your fancy. Bloggers have been talking about the Urban Decay Naked Palette for a good while now. It has been on my wishlist for much too long. It always seemed a little like heaven to me -beautiful but untouchable because I had never actually seen it. 
Now imagine my surprise when I saw it sitting on a stand in a local store.
Yeah.



excuse the awkward picture, I had three seconds to click it


In short: IT'S AVAILABLE IN INDIA.

At least if you live in Mumbai, that is. I found it at Khar's Beauty Centre along with a load of other gems - other Urban Decay products, Smashbox (props to you if you caught the Full Exposure Palette peeking in the background), Anastasia, random products by NARS, and more.

Obviously my first reaction was, "Are these fake?"
Obviously the lady at the counter said, "Of course not."
And obviously I didn't believe her. I'd still say I'm skeptical. 

But. By what my eye judged of them, they seemed original. I spoke to the higher up there and she told me that she had ordered them from a private retailer. Which makes sense.

They're pretty pricey, though. I don't remember all the prices but the Naked Palette costs 4750 which is pretty steep, if you ask me. In the US it costs about $54 which is around 3434. 

But I think I'm going to pick it up anyway. Maybe not now, but soon enough.



11 comments:

  1. I know that Nakeds are like sweet makeup dreams come true. But to spend more than four grands on a palette... even after all thse years, I have not made up my mind.

    But, it's really a good find for people who have been lemming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a place like this Khar's Beauty Centre in Delhi, Kunchals in GK. I have seen lots of NARS, Too Faced there (although my knowledge about makeup is limited). Yes, they are priced steep but I dont think these are fakes. Could it be stuff smuggled up during flights etc? What does private retailer mean, like ebay or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Probably something like that. Yeah they don't look fake, so I'm guessing it's a legit source.

      Delete