-

Saturday 1 November 2014

Product Love: L'oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara



 Ever since the very first time I tried out mascara, I've been a fan. I love how a good mascara can just pull your entire makeup together in the most subtle way. I'm a huge Maybelline The Falsies lover, but I do drift every now and then. L'oreal is one of the few brands that almost always gets their mascaras perfectly on point. The last L'oreal mascara I had tried was the Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara, and I loved that. But this one? I love it so much better.





 The L'oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara is one of those super dramatic ones that literally makes you look like you have a million lashes. I could safely compare it to the Maybelline The Faslies, except that this one delivers in volume and is still very separating. It pretty much doesn't clump at all. Which is why it's one of those mascaras that you can really build up until you achieve the desired effect. And for a mascara lover like me, that is all I ask for.
 I really do wish I had reviewed this earlier on, though. Because I remember when I bought it a few months ago, it was extremely wet and much easier to apply than it is now, a few months old and starting to dry out ever so slightly.




 The brush on the one is a plastic one, and I know a lot of people prefer bristled brushes but I honestly don't get it. I think this brush works perfectly. I absolutely love the overall packaging of this one. Love the black and gold, although it is kind of bulky. But I don't mind that.

 The only downside to this product is it's price point. At a whopping ₹775, this is definitely one of the most expensive mascaras I've tried. And honestly, for a product that you have to throw out within a few months, I think that's a little much. But if you're okay with that, this is one mascara you have to try out! It's beautiful.


8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this one as well! My Lakme Ikonic one is almost exhausted. This one would be my next go-to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes look stunning great review. I followed you on Twitter xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! :)
    xoxo
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete