-

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Ready For Spring: Pastel Nails



 I think pastels are so elegant and classy -whether in your clothes, shoes or nails. Anywhere, really. They are bright colours sobered down to sophistication. Which is why I'm going to be sporting them a whole lot this season.
 So here are my top three picks for pastel nail polish.



  With my experience with nail polish so far, I have come to believe that the Relvon ones are by far the best I have tried. They have a beautiful selection of colours, the brushes on them are perfect and the quality is amazing! Which is why all three of my picks happen to be from Revlon.
 I have Pink Chiffon, Blue Lagoon and Classy -a pale, pale, milky pink, a baby blue with shimmer and a browny peach. I'd love to add a mint and a pale yellow, too, but I couldn't find the perfect ones. I'm still on the lookout, though!

 In other news, I apologize for my lack of posts. I have been super lazy this week. I've also been obsessed with the show Revenge that I started watching just this week and it has taken up all my time. Anybody else watch that show? If not, then you should!

Follow Embellished on Bloglovin'! Click here.


9 comments:

  1. Swatch them ! swatch them pls.. am loving Classy I think :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Classy is a beautiful one. My sister put it on recently and its so pretty!
      Swatches will be up on my weekly nail posts :)

      Delete
    2. yes put on swtaches please.. the peach shade "Classy" looks promising

      Delete
  2. Revlon does have some of the nicest polishes and shades out! I think they have a mint one called Minted which is really lovely and def. on my list! Pink Chiffon looks like it'd be gorgeous!

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so cute for Spring!!


    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the blue colour! So pretty and summery :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Blue Lagoon, it is so beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete