-

Sunday 6 January 2013

Forever 21 in Mumbai!


 Why isn't anyone else talking about this? Or is this old news that I just happened to have missed? Whatever the reason for my absolute ignorance may be, when I saw that poster, I was beyond excited. I mean, Forever 21 finally in Mumbai! I cannot wait.


IT'S HERE IT'S HERE. Check out a more detailed post on the opening of Forever 21 here.

 In other news, I went to catch the Zara sale the very first day it started. And I have to say, it was quite amazing. However, the queue to the billing counter? Not so much.

The billing counter is what you see at the very end of the left  side
 Also, it's getting really cold out here in Mumbai. Cold for us, anyway. So I'm just enjoying the weather with some hot green tea. I've just put my socks on while I blog and study simultaneously! Well, not really. But you get my point.
I hope you guys are having a great day too!

Follow Embellished on Bloglovin'! Click here.

11 comments:

  1. hahhaha... so discounts come with long queues.. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, is the Zara sale any good? as in good stuff on discount? I headed back to Pune on the 3rd jan so missed it. May consider making a trip to Mumbai esp fr the sale - bot only if its worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there was some real good stuff on discount. I mean, the discounts weren't massive, though. Also, I went on the first day so I don't know what it's like now.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Maybe I will! But I didn't get too many things.

      Delete
  4. Has Forever 21 Mumbai opened finally. Last I saw this poster was on Jan 20th. Any news after that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't know. Haven't been out shopping in what feels like ages. :(

      Delete
  5. Forever 21 is opening in which infinity mall? malad or andheri?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malad, I'm assuming. Since I saw the poster there :)

      Delete
  6. Could spend hours browsing through this store- they have some awesome finds.
    Keep us updated on when it does open!

    You might also find our blog interesting. Drop by sometime. Here's the link

    http://www.stylelovescompany.com

    ReplyDelete