-

Wednesday 7 November 2012

My Everyday Makeup


  I like to keep my makeup light and easy. I go to college so it's not like I have much time to pile on too much or like I could get away with wearing too much makeup anyway. But I've really become a fan of natural looking makeup. This is pretty much all I use on an everyday basis. And I love the end result!



I don't remember how I got sucked into the world of makeup and all things beauty related. And I wouldn't say I spend too much money on makeup even now (I get makeup gifted a lot) but I am gradually, but definitely turning into a makeup freak.



I don't wear foundation everyday, therefore I haven't even invested in a very good foundation yet. I'm also too lazy for eyeshadow everyday, so I don't wear it much.
The products I (mostly) use everyday include:

Colorbar Stick Concealer
Estee Lauder blush in Potpourri
Maybelline Gel Eye-liner (sometimes switched for the Maybelline Colossal Kajal, on lazy days)
L'oreal Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara
Something from the Faces 5 Lip Colour Palette.

Reviews on each of these coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment